Burnham Breck Camping, Burnham Market 2017
August 1st – 28th night. Wild camping owner tents and campervans, as well as immaculate glamping, supporting our church and local charities
- Camping on 5 acres of secluded church grassland, untouched for generations
- Wild camping, Glamping and Campervans (small – medium).
- Panoramic sea views
- 5 mins walk from the centre of Burnham Market
- £10 per adult per night; children under 15 free
- To check availability go to bookings. Season Aug 1st – 29th
We welcome enquires from church and youth groups for whom there is a discount. This is a bird watchers paradise with marsh harriers and barn owls flying in the fields below. St Margaret’s Church (accessible from the site) and all the churches in the Burnham Benefice are open daily. Meeting area with firepit available for everyone to use. Parking area to accommodate all cars safely away from campers. Warden available by phone.