Burnham Breck Camping, Burnham Market 2017
August 1st – 28th night. Our season has now finished, thank you for your huge support and impeccable behaviour! Comments are welcome at [email protected] Our phone is now switched off!
- Camping on 5 acres of secluded church grassland, untouched for generations
- Wild camping, Glamping and Campervans (small – medium), not caravans
- Panoramic sea views
- 5 mins walk from the centre of Burnham Market
- £10 per adult per night; children under 15 free
- To check availability go to bookings. Season Aug 1st – 28th (night)
We welcome enquiries from church and youth groups for whom there is a discount. This is a bird watchers paradise with red kites, marsh harriers and barn owls flying in the fields below. St Margaret’s Church (accessible from the site) and all the churches in the Burnham Benefice are open daily. Meeting area with firepit available for everyone to use. Parking next to your plot . Warden available by phone during August.